Sunday, June 14, 2009

De-clutter

I have started to pack and clean up my stuff! Today was day 1, and I threw out a bunch of stuff. Things I still need to do in terms of packing and cleaning:
  • Send my nice dresses out for dry-cleaning.
  • DO LAUNDRY, and start packing away clothes that I want to keep.
  • Bring old clothes down to the Salvation Army.
  • Return my reference textbooks to the school.
  • Donate my own books to the local library.
  • Take pictures of my gazillions of old cards / photos and then get rid of the hard copies.
  • Go through my paper documents to keep only the absolute necessary things, and throw out the rest.
  • Mail only my favorite reference books to El Salvador.
  • CONTINUE TO THROW OUT STUFF!!

For once in my life, I want to be clutter-free, even though I know that it will be hard to do. (I came across some old cards from dear friends while cleaning, and felt instantly sentimental.) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment